Full title: European economic integration of the Republic of Moldova through EU shared values: education-research-innovationAcronym EUSHARE
Reference Number: 610666-EPP-1-2019-1-MDEPPJMO-PROJECT
Project Start: 20 October 2019
Duration: 24 Months
Beneficiary Moldova State University (MSU)
The EUSHARE project mainly concerns information activities and dissemination of knowledge regarding the European Union and its processes in the field of education-research-innovation.
1. To boost the knowledge and increase the level of familiarisation in the areas related to the triangle of knowledge with the main focus on EU policies in the field of education-research-innovation;
2. To project the opportunities, achievements and obstacles of the European Integration processes of Moldova within European Neighbourhood Policy;
3. To promote dialogue on integration of Moldova through education-research-innovation;
4. To improve the involvement, raise awareness and inform the wider public on the possibilities offered by EU instruments in the field of education-research-innovation via EU programmes (ERASMUS+, HORIZON2020);
5. To integrate students who are not automatically come into contact with EU integration studies and to increase their understanding of the integration process of Moldova into EU;
6. To increase knowledge on the progress achieved by Moldova within European Higher Education Area and European Research Area after signing the Association Agreement EU-MD;
7. To foster cooperation between academic world, policy makers, civil society and youth regarding the EU policies with the main focus on Smart Specialisation that touch on the education-research-innovation;
8. To support the professional development of young researchers and professors ready to integrate good practices and new EU subjects into didactic programmes and initiatives that activate in Moldova State University;
9. To emphasise the EU dimension beyond the stakeholders directly and indirectly involved.
Roundtable nr.1 "Smart specialization: from the academic idea to political"
The Roundtable format will be highly interactive, with expert international keynote ...
Interuniversity training course “Understanding of the main issues of EU policies related to education-research-innovation”
Dear students, junior professionals and academic community,
It is our pleasure...