Video presentation of „European economic integration of the Republic of Moldova through EU shared values: education-research-innovation”
The EUSHARE project mainly concerns information activities and dissemination of knowledge regarding the European Union and its processes in the field of education-research-innovation.
The project objectives are:
1. To boost the knowledge and increase the level of familiarisation in the areas related to the triangle of knowledge with the main focus on EU policies in the field of education-research-innovation;
2. To project the opportunities, achievements and obstacles of the European Integration processes of Moldova within European Neighbourhood Policy;
3. To promote dialogue on integration of Moldova through education-research-innovation;
4. To improve the involvement, raise awareness and inform the wider public on the possibilities offered by EU instruments in the field of education-research-innovation via EU programmes (ERASMUS+, HORIZON2020);
5. To integrate students who are not automatically come into contact with EU integration studies and to increase their understanding of the integration process of Moldova into EU;
You can find more details here
Roundtable nr.1 "Smart specialization: from the academic idea to political"
The Roundtable format will be highly interactive, with expert international keynote ...
Interuniversity training course “Understanding of the main issues of EU policies related to education-research-innovation”
Dear students, junior professionals and academic community,
It is our pleasure...