The EUSHARE project mainly concerns information activities and dissemination of knowledge regarding the European Union and its processes in the field of education-research-innovation.
The project objectives are:
1. To boost the knowledge and increase the level of familiarisation in the areas related to the triangle of knowledge with the main focus on EU policies in the field of education-research-innovation;
2. To project the opportunities, achievements and obstacles of the European Integration processes of Moldova within European Neighbourhood Policy;
3. To promote dialogue on integration of Moldova through education-research-innovation;
4. To improve the involvement, raise awareness and inform the wider public on the possibilities offered by EU instruments in the field of education-research-innovation via EU programmes (ERASMUS+, HORIZON2020);
5. To integrate students who are not automatically come into contact with EU integration studies and to increase their understanding of the integration process of Moldova into EU;
You can find more details here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcU0RYvQ2W4&feature=youtu.be