Workshop “EU shared values: the chance for economic development and growth of Moldova”
Dear students, junior professionals and academic community,
It is our pleasure to inform you that the Workshop “EU shared values: the chance for economic development and growth of Moldova” project nr.610666 is named “European economic integration of the Republic of Moldova through EU shared values: education-research-innovation” will be organized in 14th to 15th September 2022.
If you are interested in the above mentioned thematic, do not miss the chance to join this event with interactive speeches of experienced and knowledgeable guests, presentations and case studies.
Workshop wants to ask for an open space of reflection and judgment on education-research-innovation and all related thematic. Speakers will only give a short input; we would like to make the workshop itself a moot for most of the time.
Workshop will provide an opportunity to present different projects and experiences. It is a platform to discuss the latest developments in the field of Teaching and learning methodologies, educational projects and innovations and new technologies applied to Education and Research.
- To increase knowledge of the target groups, especially youth, business and civil society, on the progress achieved by Moldova within European Higher Education Area and Educational Recording Agency and new EU trends in the field of education and research;
- Gather input from business and civil society organizations on how we could better reflect their concerns in the education and research policy development issues in Moldova;
- Engage civil and business society organizations in current education and research policy issues between Moldova and EU(cross-sector cooperation within European Neighborhood Policy) and Moldova 2020 strategy implementation;
- To provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for students, researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Education, Research and Innovation;
- To bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Education, Research and Innovation;
- To foster deeper understanding and implementation of the knowledge triangle in Moldova and to involve all target groups in the policy dialogue, knowledge exchange, etc.;
- Increase of the information level of the TG of Moldova on opportunities offered by The European Neighbourhood Policy, EU’s Eastern Partnership, The Association Agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Moldova related to the education-research-innovation areas in order to foster the Economic Integration of Moldova into EU space and reduce migration of skilled workers to EU-industrialized countries and interdependence of the EU policies in the field of education-research-innovation, in general, and towards Moldova, in particular, with the economic integration process of Moldova;
- To provide a platform for highlighting main challenges and exchanging of views on certain problematic issues concerning the current dimension of the European integration and to formulate participants’ recommendations for improving the current situation in national legislation and practice.
Working language: English
The Workshop will bring together (at least 75 participants, incl. 5 non-local contributors) representatives of the EU Delegation to Moldova, European Union and Eastern Partnership member states diplomatic missions, academics, the representatives of governmental structures, independent national and European experts, members of civil society organizations and institutions, civil servants and members of local authorities, European and national legal practitioners (judges, lawyers, law official experts, court interpreters), representatives of employers organizations and trade unions, SMS academia (academic and administrative staff) and students (B.A, M.A, PhD), general public (including mass-media).
Who can participate?
- university students from Bachelor or Master studies;
- youth associations;
- university lecturers and researchers, student associations, interested administrative staff;
- Representatives of public administration, regional administrations who primarily work with EU law/Policy and therefore require both theoretical and practical training in EU integration issues;
- Representatives of the diplomatic mission;
- civil servants from local, and leaders of NGOs;
- wider public (including local mass-media).
Date: 14th to 15th September 2022
Venue: Moldova State University, mun. Chișinău,
Form of the conference: Face to face
Application Deadline: 15th of August 2022
For additional information please see agenda – will be provided soon
During the two working days will be addresses the following main elements:
General Session: will focus on the discussions regarding the interdependence of the EU policies in the field of education-research-innovation, in general, and towards Moldova, in particular, showing how can it foster the Economic Integration of Moldova into EU space, reduce migration of skilled workers to EU-industrialized countries;
Session 2: will focus on the latest developments in the field of Teaching and learning methodologies, educational projects and innovations and new technologies applied to Education and Research.
Session 3:will consider local self-government and academics, researchers, youth, students, civil society participation in decision making process with the focus on the implementation of the “knowledge triangle” in Moldova and involvement of all target groups in the policy dialogue, knowledge exchange.
Session 4:will address a wide range of topics covering Moldovan`s legislation and practices, opportunities of collaboration between Universities-Research Institutions-Enterprises.
Session 5: will provide the participants with the analysis of the financial instruments offered by The European Neighborhood Policy, EU’s Eastern Partnership and The Association Agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Moldova through different EU programs/strategies to support the European Integration processes of Moldova.
Closing Session: Proposals and Recommendations.
We will add to the agenda specific topics, which will be relevant due time for Moldova. The preparation of the Final program will be executed in a close collaboration with all stakeholders in Moldova and EU.
The Workshop format will be highly interactive, with expert international keynote speakers (5 non-local contributors), panelists and senior representatives from the EU Delegation to Moldova. With practical interactive sessions it will provide participants the opportunity to try out “on the ground” the lessons learnt from the EUSHARE project. In our pre-event reception, networking breakfast and poster sessions, the event will provide ample opportunities for direct exchange between different stakeholders as well as access to EU and MD policy-makers.
Background materials: Participant will receive working folder with included project’s Leaflet, Brochure ” EU supporting policies and instruments related to education-research-innovation towards Moldova”.
Publications: Articles will be edited in the conference proceedings. AUTHOR’S GUIDELINES – Google Документы
Deadline for registration: 15.08.2022
For more details about the project Nr. 610666-EPP-1-2019-1-MD-EPPJMO-PROJECT “EUSHARE: European economic integration of the Republic of Moldova through EU shared values: education-research- innovation,” please visit the web site: www.eushare-project.eu