Dear students, junior professionals and academic community,
It is our pleasure to inform you that the first interuniversity training course of the “Promoting education-research-innovation through European economic integration of the Republic of Moldova” project nr.610666 is named “Understanding of the main issues of EU policies related to education-research-innovation”. If you are interested in the European Union policies, its relationship with the Republic of Moldova and common projects, do not miss the chance to join this training course with interactive speeches of experienced and knowledgeable guests, presentations and case studies.
Aim: to raise awareness, inform and train target groups on European Integration processes of Moldova within European Neighborhood Policy (ENP), Eastern Partnership (EaP) and Association Agreement (AA) with the particular focus on EU policies in the field of education-research-innovation towards Moldova and the financial instruments offered by European Neighbourhood Policy, Eastern Partnership and Association Agreement through different EU programmes/strategies to support the Moldavian European Integration processes.
- To foster and strengthen understanding and awareness of students, junior experts/researchers, academic world, youth, professionals, SMSs and representatives of civil society on European Integration processes of Moldova within ENP, EaP and AA with the particular focus on EU policies in the field of education-research-innovation towards Moldova;
- To integrate students who are not automatically come into contact with EU integration studies and to increase their understanding of the integration process of Moldova into EU space within ENP and EaP, AA by realizing the interuniversity training courses;
- To inform and raise awareness of representatives of the youth non-governmental organizations on the financial instruments offered by ENP, EaP, AA through different EU programmes/strategies to support the European Integration processes of Moldova.
✅Working language: English
✅Who can participate?
- university students from Bachelor or Master studies
- university lecturers and researchers, student associations, interested administrative staff
- civil servants from local, regional administrations who primarily work with EU law/Policy and therefore require both theoretical and practical training in EU integration issues and leaders of NGOs (lawyers, economists, social scientists and others from non-governmental organizations) wishing to enhance inter-disciplinary skills within different aspects of European integration and wider public as well (local mass-media).
30th of November to 4th of December: Conference Room nr.1, from 11 AM to 15:30 PM Moldavian time
7th of December to 11th of December: Conference Room nr.2, from 11 AM to 15:30 PM Moldavian time
✅Application Deadline: 30th of November 2020/ 7th of December 2020
✅Register at https://forms.gle/TPNNvcLGQtLireUR9
✅For additional information please see agenda https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hixqjm2t9ZB8QXJ4mSZA7ncR76yqcY-H/view?usp=sharing
For additional information, please email the EASHARE project nr.610666 at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about the project Nr. 610666-EPP-1-2019-1-MD-EPPJMO-PROJECT “EUSHARE: European economic integration of the Republic of Moldova through EU shared values: education-research- innovation,”
please visit the web site: www.eushare-project.eu